IRELAND shut the 2021/22 version of the Ladies’s Six Countries event TODAY with a mouth-watering fit in opposition to Scotland.
The Irish will likely be nonetheless licking their wounds having just lately been annihilated by way of England in spherical 4.
Eire have been humiliated by way of England in spherical 4 dropping 69-0Credit score: Rex
Scotland have been shockingly crushed by way of Italy within the earlier sphericalCredit score: Rex
However, Greg McWilliams’ squad nonetheless have the risk to head degree on issues with Wales who take a seat one position above them.
Alternatively, Scotland will likely be keen to position issues proper when they have been unusually beat by way of the Italians within the earlier spherical.
And a win may see the Scots climb off the ground relying on how different effects cross.
What time does Eire vs Scotland kick off?
- Eire face Scotland TODAY – Saturday, April 30.
- Kick-off has been scheduled for 8pm UK time.
- It’s happening at Kingspan Stadium in Belfast which is able to roughly 18,000 supporters.
- Scotland scraped a marginal win the final time those two facets met again in September 2021.
What TV channel is Eire vs Scotland on and will I are living circulate it?
- Eire vs Scotland will likely be broadcasted continue to exist BBC Scotland and BBC Two Northern Eire
- Protection commences on each channels from 7:55pm UK time – 5 mins ahead of kick-off.
- Subscription individuals can head to the BBC Game web site or the BBC iPlayer app if they like to circulate the sport are living.
Greg McWilliams has opted to make 3 team of workers adjustments from the aspect who were given hammered by way of England.
Vicky Irwin is ready to win her first cap in an Eire blouse at full-back while Molly Scuffil-McCabe strikes out to the wing.
And Nikki Caughey will substitute Nicole Cronin who has been dominated out with an harm.
As for Sam Monaghan, the standout big name has shaken off her knock and his in a position to line up in the second one row.
In the meantime, the Scotland head trainer Bryan Easson has named an unchanged aspect to head head-to-head with Eire at the ultimate matchday.
Beginning XV and replacements
Eire XV: Vicky Irwin; Aoife Doyle, Sene Naoupu, Enya Breen, Molly Scuffil-McCabe; Nikki Caughey, Kathryn Dane; Linda Djougang, Neve Jones, Christy Haney, Nichola Fryday (captain), Sam Monaghan, Dorothy Wall, Edel McMahon, Hannah O’Connor
Eire replacements: Emma Hooban, Chloe Pearse, Katie O’Dwyer, Aoife McDermott, Grace Moore, Meave Og O’Leary, Ailsa Hughes, Michelle Claffey
Scotland XV: Chloe Rollie; Rhona Lloyd, Lisa Thomson, Helena Nelson, Shona Campbell; Sarah Regulation, Caity Mattinson; Molly Wright, Lana Skeldon, Christine Belisle, Emma Wassell, Sarah Bonar, Rachel Malcolm (captain), Rachel McLachlan, Evie Gallagher
Scotland replacements: Jodie Rettie, Leah Bartlett, Katie Dougan, Louise McMillan, Eva Donaldson, Mairi McDonald, Emma Orr, Megan Gaffney