Her Majesty ‘to dramatically cut back Jubilee plans’ after her Covid struggle in primary blow

Harry and Meghan informed they CAN’T have personal armed guards 

HARRY and Meghan were informed they CANNOT have personal armed safety guards on their first commute to Europe since Megxit.

The Duke of Sussex is suing the British govt after his taxpayer-funded Met Police armed guards had been got rid of when he hand over royal accountability.

In Top Courtroom papers the duke says he “does now not really feel protected” in Britain with out armed safety and says the verdict is “illegal and “unfair” Harry, 37, and Meghan, 40, are believed to have armed coverage in the USA however aren’t allowed to make use of them after they come to Britain.

Final night time Dutch government stated Harry and Meghan’s personal shut coverage officials can’t be armed in the event that they shuttle to Holland for the Invictus Video games this weekend.

The couple are because of be on the opening rite in The Hague on Saturday.

The Dutch royal circle of relatives are anticipated to wait the video games however Harry and Meghan is probably not staying at their palaces and there shall be no legit reception for the duo.

Harry and Meghan are believed to make use of armed safety from A-list bodyguards to the celebs Gavin de Becker when they’re in The usa.

Requested if personal guards are allowed to hold guns within the Netherlands, police spokeswoman Anna Sophia Posthumus stated: “No, within the Netherlands handiest govt officers (police, army group of workers and so on) are allowed to hold guns”.

See also  Templegate’s NAP can win Platinum Jubilee Epsom Derby at 7-1 for Will Buick and Charlie Appleby