ENGLAND resume their quest for Girls’s Euro 2022 glory THIS TUESDAY as they tackle Sweden in a mouth-watering semi-final at Bramall Lane.
Georgia Stanway’s extra-time strike used to be sufficient for the Lionesses to finish a heroic comeback towards Spain within the last-eight.
Georgia Stanway fired England thru to the Girls’s Euro 2022 semi-finalCredit score: Getty
Sweden needed to wait till the demise mins sooner than reserving their semi-final spotCredit score: Rex
And it used to be a win that compelled boss Sarina Wiegman to move ‘a bit of loopy’ making an allowance for England had been six mins clear of crashing out of the match.
However Wiegman might be smartly conscious to not get too over excited as Olympic silver medalists Sweden confirmed actual grit through scrapping a stoppage time winner of their quarter-final with Belgium.
Additionally, the Lionesses’ final win towards the Swedes got here long ago in the second one leg of a 1984 last the place Sweden nonetheless went proceeded to win the contest on consequences.
What time does England vs Sweden kick off?
- England move toe-to-toe with Sweden on Tuesday, July 26.
- It’s scheduled to kick off at 8pm UK time.
- Bramall Lane, the house of Sheffield United would be the allotted venue for this semi-final and it could possibly host round 32,000 enthusiasts.
- Sweden snatched the bronze medal from the Lionesses in a 2019 Girls’s International Cup when those countries final met.
What TV channel is England vs Sweden on and will I reside movement it?
- England vs Sweden might be broadcasted LIVE on BBC One in the United Kingdom.
- Pre-match protection is ready to start from 7:25pm UK time – 35 mins sooner than kick-off.
- Audience additionally give you the option to movement all of the motion by means of the BBC iPlayer app or BBC Recreation site.
Can I watch England vs Sweden for FREE?
Sure, England vs Sweden might be FREE to all UK electorate who dangle a legitimate TV licence.
Sarina Wiegman would were extremely joyful for her facet to come back out of that hard stumble upon with Spain unscathed.
Because of this that the England boss is predicted to box the very same 11 as final day trip with chasing record-breaker Ellen White main the road.
In different places, Peter Gerhardsson made quite a few adjustments for the facet who snatched a stoppage time victory towards Belgium.
However the Swedish supervisor may well be tempted into leaving the likes of Linda Sembrant within the facet as she scored the successful function.
90 mins most effective
- England to win 4/5
- Draw 5/2
- Sweden to win 7/2
To qualify (incl ET and Pen)
- England to qualify 2/5
- Sweden to qualify 15/8
*Odds courtesy of Betfair are right kind at time of newsletter